Equip your team, customers, and prospects with the tools to keep pace with disruptive technologies at the FIS Fintech Accelerator, in partnership with The Venture Center.
Host your team or client for a unique innovation experience and help shape the financial technology solutions of the future. With thousands of early-to-late stage fintech companies in the market, we help eliminate the noise by evaluating hundreds of applications annually and present promising companies with next-generation solutions.
During the 12-week FIS Fintech Accelerator program, bankers, subject matter experts, and financial service executives engage with pre-vetted, market-validated fintech companies. This provides financial institution leaders the unique opportunity to visit with each portfolio company participating in the program and help refine their product models to suit customer needs. If you are interested in participating in our 2022 VIP experience, get on the list today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to our “first to know” list.
Check out the participating companies here.
Features of the FIS Fintech Accelerator Program
- The program is FREE for FIS Clients
- Allows you and your organization to meet 1-on-1 with the most relevant and high-potential fintech companies with cutting edge technologies
- Virtual visits to connect bankers with founders from each company
- Fintech companies that have been handpicked by FIS and The Venture Center’s selection committee based on their immediate relevance
- Guidance from The Venture Center team about which companies may be of interest to various departments within your organization.
- Offers a structured 25-minute meeting with each fintech founder, and follows an agenda with proven innovation results:
- Brief introduction from you and your organization (~2 mins)
- Company overview and product demonstration (~10-12 mins)
- Feedback and questions (Remainder)
- Break/Debrief with The Venture Center (~5 mins)
Know Before You Go
Come prepared to share. The Accelerator is most successful when the cohort and visitors have an open dialogue about the challenges community banks face as well as the opportunities possible through new technology.
Keep an open mind. Each company in the cohort seeks to solve a unique challenge. If a company’s solution is not best suited for your organization, provide information that could be helpful to them in their next steps.
Continue the conversation. Make connections with the Accelerator cohort participants and keep in touch beyond the program. Leverage these connections to explore new solutions for your organization and continue to share pertinent information that can inform their solutions and help change the way the world pays.
The 2022 FIS Fintech Accelerator is will begin booking visits in April 2022.
Where to stay + Where to go
Little Rock’s big on hospitality, so there’s no shortage of high-quality hotels and excellent dining. There are many other hotels and restaurants around town, but here are a few of our favorites that are nearby.
Capital Hotel – Preferred Partner
Little Rock Marriott Hotel – Preferred Partner
Courtyard by Marriott LR-Downtown
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
AC Hotel by Marriott Little Rock Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Little Rock Downtown
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Casual Modern Dining
Capital Bar and Grill
Raduno Brick Oven & Barroom
Three Fold Noodle & Dumplings Co.