During the 12-week FIS Fintech Accelerator program, bankers, subject matter experts, and financial service executives engage with pre-vetted, market-validated fintech companies. This provides financial institution leaders the unique opportunity to visit with each portfolio company participating in the program and help refine their product models to suit customer needs. If you are interested in participating in our VIP experience click sign up below.
Features of the FIS Fintech Accelerator Program
- The program is FREE for FIS Clients
- Allows you and your organization to meet 1-on-1 with the most relevant and high-potential fintech companies with cutting edge technologies
- Offers a hybrid of in-person and virtual visits to connect bankers with founders from each company
- Fintech companies that have been handpicked by FIS and The Venture Center’s selection committee based on their immediate relevance
- Guidance from The Venture Center team about which companies may be of interest to various departments within your organization.
- Offers a structured 25 minute meeting with each fintech founder, and follows an agenda with proven innovation results:
- Brief introduction from you and your organization (~2 mins)
- Company overview and product demonstration (~10-12 mins)
- Feedback and questions (Remainder)
- Break/Debrief with The Venture Center (~5 mins)
Know Before You Go
Come prepared to share. The Accelerator is most successful when the cohort and visitors have an open dialogue about the challenges community banks face as well as the opportunities possible through new technology.
Keep an open mind. Each company in the cohort seeks to solve a unique challenge. If a company’s solution is not best suited for your organization, provide information that could be helpful to them in their next steps.
Continue the conversation. Make connections with the Accelerator cohort participants and keep in touch beyond the program. Leverage these connections to explore new solutions for your organization and continue to share pertinent information that can inform their solutions and help change the way the world pays.
The next FIS Fintech Accelerator will be held June 2021 through August 2021. Be the first to know when appointments are available.