Maximize your company’s go-to-market strategy through direct access to decision-makers in the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator. ICBA ThinkTECH, powered by The Venture Center, is the only accelerator that gives growth-stage fintech companies direct access to decision-makers at nearly 5,000 community banks represented by the ICBA.
Portfolio Companies chosen will participate in a rigorous 12-week program, complete with subject matter expert led curriculum and engagement with successful fintech and entrepreneurial experts, to help with strategic planning, to address business and finance challenges, and to provide mentorship.
With the help of our curated advisory committee, The Venture Center selects up to ten companies poised to deliver fintech solutions for community banks that challenge the status quo. Through a rigorous curriculum and access to hundreds of c-level banking executives, The Venture Center accelerates industry innovation, focusing on cutting costs, driving customer engagement, and increasing revenue.
We encourage applications from early-to-late stage fintech companies focused on – but not limited to – the following:
- Data & Analytics
- Digital Loan Origination
- Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing
- Back Office
The ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator Offers
- Monetary investment (SAFE – Simple Agreement for Future Equity – directly from the ICBA)
- Potential of $100K+ in follow-on investments
- Opportunity to present before hundreds of community banking executives and industry stakeholders
- Access to bank leaders and decision-makers across ICBA’s membership
- Hundreds of one-on-one meetings with bank executives as they visit the Accelerator
- Broad exposure to ICBA member banks through ICBA marketing channels
- Promotion to The Venture Center’s Fintech investor database
The next ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator will be held January 2022 through March 2022. Applications will open late August/early September. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when applications open.