Have a startup idea? Looking to get into a top Accelerator? Want to find out what it takes for a successful capital raise?
The Venture Center's Pre-Accelerator is a 10-week business bootcamp in which participants create a minimum viable product, gain customer validation and accelerate their path to viability—and is the starting point for any serious business founder.
The program is held Mondays—beginning September 18—starting at 5:30 p.m.
We'll show you how to develop a minimum viable product (MVP), construct a scalable business model, gain traction and generate revenue, so you are ready to take the next step. Whether that means applying to an accelerator, pitching to investors or completely pivoting, The Pre-Accelerator will help set you on your proper course.
Instructors of the program are serial entrepreneurs and industry experts with a wide variety of experience. You also receive full access to our Pre-Accelerator digital portal which contains a robust library of video and digital training resources. In addition to the weekly seminar, you'll have guided support and supplementary mentoring and instruction covering targeted areas of business development.
Experts, investors and trainers will help you to hone your investor pitch. The class culminates in an opportunity for you to pitch your idea before a panel of judges at the Pre-Accelerator Pitch Day which is open to the community.
Who Is The Pre-Accelerator For?
The Venture Center's Pre-Accelerator is for early-stage or first-time entrepreneurs who are serious about building a scalable, repeatable and investable business.
How much does it cost?
There is no risk to explore the opportunity. Apply and schedule an interview to determine that the Pre-Accelerator is the right investment for you. The cost is only $1,050 per team and includes annual membership to The Venture Center ($750 for existing members). You'll also receive:
- Full access to online supplemental materials so you can make the most of the Pre-Accelerator.
- Targeted, personalized coaching to help you craft the perfect investor pitch.
- UNLIMITED mentoring sessions throughout the duration of the program.
- Access to workspace and meeting space at The Venture Center during business hours.
- Access to special workshops/training throughout the program.
- Exclusive networking opportunities throughout the year plus our weekly Lift the Rock program.
- Premium professional and technical development programming.
- Discounted rates for JOLT Hackathon, Catalyst and other special programs throughout the year.
- On-site Gigabit wifi access from Hyperleap by Broadband Development Group.
- Discounts on downtown parking & other services.
- Our member's only newsletter—be the first to know what is happening in the entrepreneur community.
- Access to additional mentor sessions after the program's completion (three for $99).
What Makes it Worth the Cost?
Our proven method provides you with a strategic approach to building your business. In addition to a thorough, intensive and interactive curriculum, you have full access to The Venture Center's world class Mentor Network.