Audience Choice Award presented to Triple after ten innovators showcased emerging financial technologies, officially concluding the 2023 FIS Fintech Accelerator
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (Nov. 17, 2023) —, FIS and The Venture Center hosted a showcase in Jacksonville, FL at the FIS Innovation Center during which ten growth-stage companies presented short demonstrations of their financial and banking technologies to an audience of more than 100 investors, bankers, fintech decision makers, and community leaders. After the demonstrations concluded, London-based Triple, a fintech created to enhance transaction data quality, fraud detection, and rewards programs, received the Audience Choice Award determined by popular vote. Other technologies showcased during the event included:
- ASA – Orem, UT: Pioneering a platform to facilitate seamless integration between banks and fintechs.
- AutoCloud – Seattle, WA: Offering a fast track to secure cloud adoption across major platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Azimuth – Jacksonville, FL: Specializing in effortless compliance management with automated codified laws and daily tests.
- Diro – New York, NY: Providing real-time verifications for the financial sector through global open banking systems.
- Forage – San Francisco, CA: Enabling online acceptance and outreach for government benefits.
- IDPartner – San Francisco, CA: Offering rapid identity verification solutions for financial institutions.
- Kani – Newcastle upon Tyne, England: Simplifying reconciliation processes for payment firms and processors.
- Lama AI – New York, NY: Facilitating the confident launch and expansion of lending products.
- NayaOne – London, England: Streamlining the evaluation of multiple vendors simultaneously.
In partnership with the Venture Center, the event expanded opportunities for accelerator cohort members to present their technologies to investors, bankers and fintech leaders and engage with them directly following the presentation segment.
John Durrant, President, FIS Banking Solutions, commented, “The FIS Accelerator Program is one of the pillars of innovation for FIS with accelerator alumni having raised over $1.5B in capital throughout the program’s history. This year we reached new milestones with the highest number of applicants which included more international, and women-founded companies than ever before. We are thrilled with the graduation of the 10 accelerator companies and look forward to their continued success as we drive innovation in the global financial ecosystem together.”
Daniel Schutte, VP of Strategic Partnerships at The Venture Center, added, “The synergy we’ve witnessed between emerging fintechs and seasoned industry professionals this year has been extraordinary. These interactions are pivotal in propelling these startups to new heights. Our role in facilitating these connections underscores our commitment to driving innovation and growth within the fintech sector.”
Hosted by The Venture Center, The FIS Fintech Accelerator program is presented by FIS, which actively seeks new fintech startups, provides them with support, and nurtures their creative ideas to bring innovative technologies to FIS clients. A significant percentage of FIS clients interact with Accelerator cohorts each year. The FIS Accelerator has graduated 80 alumni, 90% of which are still active or have been acquired.
About The Venture Center
The Venture Center is a globally recognized Arkansas-based Entrepreneurial Support Organization (ESO) that helps entrepreneurs turn their start-ups into viable, high-growth businesses. By leveraging the expertise of a world-class team of mentors, intensive programming, and introductions to the investor community, The Venture Center serves as an engine for economic growth in Arkansas and beyond. Learn more at www.venturecenter.co. Follow The Venture Center on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (@VentureCenter), and Instagram.
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses of all sizes and across any industry globally. We enable the movement of commerce by unlocking the financial technology that powers the world’s economy. Our employees are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests through our trusted innovation, system performance and flexible architecture. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS is a member of the Fortune 500® and the Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. To learn more, visit www.fisglobal.com. Follow FIS on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (@FISGlobal).